The Island Gourmet Elite is Heatlie's Australian made, outdoor kitchen BBQ solution. Slot this into your benchtop for a quality outdoor kitchen that will last for decades. The Island Gourmet Elite comes in two sizes, the 600 and the 850, and has some serious versatility.
Sitting level with minimal obtrusion, this outdoor kitchen BBQ features innovative Zero Clearance technology that allows for the barbecue to be built into any outdoor benchtop, including combustible materials (a first of its kind!). This leads to a stylish look that is cohesive with any design aesthetic whilst providing you with a high-quality Alfresco cooking experience.
A 316 Stainless Steel option is available, please call or email us for a quote.
Benchtop materials suitable for the Island Gourmet Elite:
- Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
We offer the choice of two hotplates, providing you with the most suitable cooking surface for your kitchen. The mild steel option is highly reactive to changes in temperature with greater control over your cooking, whilst the stainless steel hot plate delivers further rust resistance in coastal areas.
Our built-in barbecues are made to order in Australia. Every BBQ we make at Heatlie is crafted meticulously and goes through extensive quality control measures to ensure you get the toughest BBQ on the market.
To order online, customise the barbecue with the options below and make the outdoor BBQ kitchen of your dreams.
Included in standard Island Gourmet Elite box:
1x Island Gourmet Elite 600 or 850
1x Ziploc bag containing; 2x Phillips head screws and 1x lid handle
1x Fat container
1x Flat Lid
1x Plate lifting tool
3x Drop-in heat deflectors
Optional Accessories Not Included:
- Hood - The roasting hood features a thermometer to assist with keeping track of ambient temperature and cooking time of roasts and other larger items. This can be added when you purchase your new BBQ or can be fitted easily at a later date.
- Cabinet - 2, 3 or 4 door cabinets are currently available. These are made in our factory in South Australia and are designed to house both the Island Gourmet Elite models.
- Roasting Rack - A rack that will elevate roasts off the plate to allow for proper air circulation and a nice even cook.
- Vegetable Baskets - Designed to warm food or cook gently; these hang on the back of the hood.
- Grill Plate - Available in mild steel or stainless steel, this plate has a grilled section that allows you to grill food over direct heat. Comes with trays to catch any waste which drips through the grill.
- Stainless Steel Cover - A solid stainless steel cover that sits over the plate and the trim to protect them. Please note, we do not offer a vinyl BBQ cover for our Island Gourmet Elite range.
Check out all our Island Gourmet Elite Spare Parts and Accessories!
*All Island Gourmet Elites come with Fat Catcher and Lid, there is no need to order separately.
*For domestic use only. Please see warranty policy for what is and isn't covered.
*Prices include shipping to metropolitan areas only. Please see terms and conditions for more information on shipping to rural areas, or contact us.
*The Island Gourmet Elite has very specific installation requirements, please read the instruction manual in the tabs below to make sure it is suitable for your application.
*Certain images feature the old knob style, all IGEs come with fully round, cylindrical knobs as pictured in images 2 and 3.