Heatlie Engineering warrants its products to be free of original manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, for a period of ten years from the date of purchase for domestic use and one year for commercial use. Any claim must be made within this time, dating from the date of purchase.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The warranty applies to the original owner, so long as the original date of purchase can be verified or Warranty Card has been completed and returned to Heatlie Engineering.
- The owner has the responsibility of adequately packaging the product and transporting it under insurance to place of purchase, Heatlie Authorised Service Centre, or to Heatlie Engineering, at the owner’scost.
- Warranty service must be performed by a Heatlie Authorised Service Centre or by Heatlie Engineering.
- Installation must conform to the applicable Gas and Building standards laid down by the country or state, and according to the Heatlie product instructions.
- This warranty policy does not cover any problem associated with rust.
- This warranty policy does not cover buckling or warping of the hotplate.
- Lack of maintenance, abuse, misuse, neglect, accident or improper installation of the appliance will not be covered.
Corrosion or damage caused by exposure to the elements, insects, weather or hail will not be covered under this warranty.NOTE: All barbecues must be covered by a weatherproof cover when not in use.
- Any evidence that the product has been modified or serviced by an unauthorised person will void the warranty.
- Heatlie Authorised Service Centres or their representatives may provide on-site warranty service.
No other costs shall be covered by warranty other than the costs of parts and labour.
In the event that warranty service is required, contact a Heatlie Authorised Service Centre or the retailer from whom the product was purchased. No other warranties, either expressed or implied, whether by distributor, retailer or employees of Heatlie, will be recognized or honoured by Heatlie. This limited warranty sets forth the sole remedy of the owner. The total liability of Heatlie Engineering is limited to the purchase of the product.
Heatlie are continually updating and improving their products. Therefore details and specifications are subject to change.