Main Course | Serves: 4
- 4 x racks lamb (each with 3 chops)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mixed herbs, fresh (2 tablespoons chopped finely) or dried (1 teaspoon
- Turn the Mariner on to low and close the lid to keep in the heat.
- Mix bread crumbs, butter and herbs. Spread the mixture over the meaty side of the chops, then cover the tips of the bones with foil to prevent burning.
- Prepare roast vegetables to cook at the same time eg potatoes, carrot and pumpkin.
- Lightly grease the BBQ plate with oil and place roast in oven surrounded by vegetables.
- Close the lid and bake for 30 minutes. Add broccoli to the oven after 20 minutes, to finish cooking with other vegetables.
Serving suggestion: serve with a gremolata of 3 tablespoons chopped parsley and 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind, sprinkled over the lamb on serving.