- Two high powered horizontal burners for even and predictable heat coverage
- Heavy-duty build for longevity with the choice of stainless steel or powder coat finish
- Customisable to your liking
- Comes ready to use, with very little assembly
- Made in Australia
- Perfect for domestic or commercial use
- Plentiful accessories to add to your experience
- 10-year manufacturer warranty for domestic use, 1-year for commercial use
Heatlie BBQs are built right here in Australia from the highest quality materials. We take pride in our craftsmanship so that we can guarantee you the best BBQ on the market. Available in 3 sizes with a choice of stainless steel or powder-coated black or claret finish, you're bound to find a Heatlie BBQ that looks fantastic in your outdoor kitchen or backyard.
Our barbecues are made to order in Australia with a fast turnaround. Further customisation is available with options including; mild steel and stainless steel hot plates, as well as the choice of LPG and natural gas BBQ models - helping you get the most out of your barbecue.
Heatlie Barbecues utilise a unique burner system, featuring twin horizontal burners that distribute the heat more efficiently than other gas barbecues. This burner system provides you with a better cooking experience whether you're using natural gas or LPG.
With a Heatlie BBQ, you have the luxury of choice. Choose from heaps of different customisation options to personalise your BBQ as much as you need. See below for an explanation of each option.
Size & Finish - The model corresponds to the width of the cooking plate, 700, 850 or 1150mm. The finish is the materials and/or colour that the body of the BBQ will be built from. We offer either 304-grade stainless steel or powder-coated mild steel.
Plate Material & Thickness - We offer either mild steel or stainless steel for plate materials. Mild steel conducts heat better and will spread heat more evenly across the plate. The other choice here is 5mm or 10mm thickness. 5mm is good for casual domestic use and 10mm is ideal for heavy-duty commercial use.
Burner Material - Choose between mild or stainless steel for your burner material. Stainless will last a lot longer due to its corrosion resistance, however, you can still expect a decade or so from mild steel powder-coated burners.
Gas Type - The BBQ will come ready to go for Natural Gas or LPG. This can be changed later on down the track with a gas conversion kit.
Mounting - Mobile BBQs come with our standard leg kit with wheels on the right side and fixed legs on the left side. this makes for an easily transportable BBQ. Built-In will be supplied with no legs and security feet inserted into the leg stubs so you can bolt the BBQ down onto a benchtop surface.
Lid - Choose whether to include a lid or not. Lids will be supplied in the same colour/finish as the BBQ.
See here for more information.
Build your dream BBQ by selecting your options from the drop-down menus above! Once you have selected an option for each menu, a price will appear.
If you're looking to use your Heatlie BBQ for commercial reasons, i.e. fundraisers, sausage sizzles, food service - it is highly recommended that you order a 10mm thick, mild steel plate. When the BBQ is being used for long periods of time, the 10mm mild steel plate will provide the optimal heat distribution for large amounts of food. We also recommend a stainless steel finish for ultimate corrosion resistance and durability.
Included with all BBQs:
1x Hose and Regulator
1x Fat Catcher
1x Ziploc bag with instruction
Optional Accessories Not Included:
- Vinyl Cover - Protect your entire BBQ with a sturdy, heavy-duty vinyl cover. Available for all three sizes, and with or without end tables.
- End Table - Add handy extra storage space to your BBQ with end tables on the sides of your BBQ.
- Cleaning Kit - Keep your BBQ clean with Heatlie's heavy-duty cleaning kit. Includes cleaning solution plus scouring pads.
- Warming Drawer - The warming drawer will slide in handily under your cooking plate, keeping food warm by sealing in leftover heat.
- Shelf - If you prefer your storage underneath the BBQ, the shelf will slot in between the four legs for handy storage space at knee height.
- Splash Back- This will sit neatly around the end of your BBQ plate and stop grease splatters from ruining surrounding objects.
See all our BBQ Spare Parts and Accessories, and check out our accessory packages!
NOTE: Fat catcher IS included with BBQ
All accessories pictured such as the Warming Drawer, Splash Back and End Tables are sold separately.
View FAQs for more specific information on Heatlie's flat plate BBQs.
Prices include shipping to metropolitan areas only. Certain rural or residential locations may incur a further charge. Please see terms and conditions for more information on shipping to rural areas, or contact us.